Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months of deliberating/ breaking the configurator and finally the order is placed.

Gone from an R-Sport building to £10k of options (!), the realisation I was spending £50k on a 2.0d and the V6 'S' included the best part of £5k of those options as standard, to a non-spec'd 'S' to an eventual 'medium spec'd' S.

June.... really?!

http://rules.config.jaguar.com/jdx/en_gb_seatoff/f-pace_k17/3bh26/a-30d-300aawd_a-crossover_jt4/accroofcbar_b16d-f45a_b69c_c40k_c54m_d90t_f95th_g71e_h01elo_h19p_h75a_jbm_vsaq_z59x-f96gf95t/jdxpayoff.html#.Vpts9MyFEcc.mailto

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
(edit)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer won't commit to a date other than June/July which I interpret as anything from May to September depending on supply issues... with In Control Pro being top of the potential supply issues.

Your deposit (mine was Sept, £1,000) should secure you a build slot. But the sooner you commit to an order the better and the longer you wait presumably the further down that slot list you go now Jag are asking for spec-commitments.

Spec-wise I'm hoping this will deliver come resale time. More importantly these are will deliver over my intended next four years of ownership without giving way to spec-vanity eg 360 cams and TV - I can count on my hand how many times I've used them in four years of Evoque ownership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts