Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan

Perhaps we could keep a list of options that we'd like to see on the F-Pace for you to feed back to Jaguar?

To start things off I'd like to see:

1. Windsor leather option on models other than Portfolio in the UK.

2. Caesium Blue colourway available across range.

3. More petrol engine options. Although other forum members and my husband are beginning to persuade me that V6 diesel is the way to go.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'd like to see the 3.0 diesel in other trim levels

Had it been available in R-Sport trim then that would've been my preferred F-Pace

However I can't live with the 2.0 diesel so will be splashing out on the diesel S!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have said this in other posts but I think it is worth repeating. Jaguar are expecting the R-sport and the S to be the most popular models, but potential buyers are limited to hideous interior colours and sports seats. Why can't we have Sienna or Latte or oyster like the portfolio? It's just crazy not giving us more choice.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Cobstar

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments and can advise that for the introduction model F-PACE, the options and specifications that are available are detailed on our website and within the relevant literature. As such, there would be no change at the current time to the options and specification currently on offer.

In relation to Caesium Blue, I can confirm that this colour is exclusive to the F-PACE First Edition and unfortunately is not available for other F-PACE models.

Our product range is regularly refreshed and changes may be introduced between model years, however at the current time, there will be no further changes to the F-PACE range although this may change with successive models.

May I thank you for your feedback, this is appreciated. I have fed your comments back within the business.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your support.
Would you pls confirm if Incontrol CONNECT and especially incontrol APPS are available to us customers in MALTA ?
And if not is there any intention of adding these at a later stage ?

thanks
regards
steisin

on order : Portfolio 2.0l diesel with incontrol touch pro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ryan

I note your answer above about the InControl Connect Pro and Apps but not sure this makes sense. I'm a Brit in Hungary - have spec'd up a 3.0d Sport, price agreed, with tentative delivery date, and have just found out that not only is InControl Connect / Pro not installed or available as an option but that it cannot be retrofitted. The local dealer has been very good but ultimately does not appear to be able to offer this to me until 2017 at the earliest.

Q - with the increasing importance of technology in modern cars - and something that continues at pace (and why Jag are pushing this technology) - why would I buy a new car (€80k) knowing that it is not fitted with leading edge technology but if I wait a year it probably will be? I could possibly go to Vienna - about 150 miles away and source an F-Pace with Connect Pro now (available as an option at €1,260) but surely this is crazy - after all the cars are assembled in the same factory in the UK. And this is technology that will no doubt earn Jaguar money in the future.

And I know full functionality is not available here at the moment - but its coming - as I'm sure it is to Malta and other countries.

Hope you can help - and probably others are equally confused by this.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The option of the 3L Diesel engine in Portfolio trim, I buy Jaguar for luxury not wanting a boy racer SUV (I could buy a Macan or RRS for that), the 2L I tried had dismal NVH regarding engine noise, the 3L I was assured is extremely quiet :shock: I was ready to sign on the line before the test drive.

I know the 3L will be along in Portfolio trim eventually but for now (and due to the new punative VED charges) and the foreseable future Jaguar have lost a sale.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
As someone who has placed a deposit on the F-Pace 3.0d V6 S.....

(1) wider choice of interior seat & door trim - why does the more modest R-Sport get a wider option choice than the flagship S version?
(2) proper speaker covers for the doors rather than just perforated door cards;
(3) active bending headlights on the bi-xenon units not just on the LED upgrade (my Volvo XC60 has this, even a Vauxhall Corsa now has it!)
(4) the option to just have the rear faux-aluminium skid plate removed without having to pay for the whole 'black-pack' as I am currently undecided about the rear skid-plate appearance but like the rest of the brightwork on the S version.
(5) most importantly, an engine unit that sits between the 2.0d Ingenium and the very much more expensive 3.0d V6 S. I want access to a V6 but would be happy doing so as the high end variant in R-Sport, if this was available. Aagh!

However, let's get real...... it's a fabulous car and it's 99.9% perfect!

Arianne

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your feedback regarding your views on the Jaguar F-PACE.

Whilst every effort is made to offer our customers the best range of options on a new vehicle, we are aware that there may be some features that may be desired but not included on the current model. As such, specification and options may change for future models.

mark - I am in receipt of your PM and have taken the opportunity of responding. Please check your inbox.

Regards

Ryan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.