Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , looking to order my 3.0 d v6 S F-pace very soon but stuck on colour combo for body / wheels, I'm very indecisive :roll: I think I'm going for Storm Grey but unsure on wheels. I'm definitely going for 22's but which ones ? I loved the black helix at the dealers but they were on white and rodium vehicles , I'm not sure if the lighter colour wheels will be better looking on the darker car, I would appreciate your opinions on this as you guys have seen lots more pics than me and made similar decisions.
I'm also going for space saver wheel , covered cup holder , privacy glass and the Taurus / jet leather combo for interior.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hi Gary,
So many opinions on wheels, stick with 22"s though I prefer silver personally against a darker colour.
Are you adding black pack?

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I think dark colours together look good. A few of the wheel designs for me are uninspiring and black against dark grey will be a nice enough contrast. Other light wheels with grey contrasts would look ok.
See if you can find the exact combos in other pics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
F-Pace S said:
Hi Gary,
So many opinions on wheels, stick with 22"s though I prefer silver personally against a darker colour.
Are you adding black pack?
I was not going to add the black pack as I feel it's a lot of money and I've nothing against the chrome but I do like it

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm a fan of non-black pack on a darker coloured S as the satin silver elements are part of the S-spec.

BUT, make sure you've seen the silver rear valance of the S in the flesh in your colour and you like it. Some view it as rather Vauxhall Mokka/ Nissan Qashqai' ish.

It's growing on me but I am considering blackening it or even some kind of carbon fibre

View attachment 701

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
My storm grey + black pack with 22" silver helix has been built and should be with me in the next couple of weeks. If you can hang fire a little while I'll post pics up ones I have my hands on it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PaulC said:
I'm a fan of non-black pack on a darker coloured S as the satin silver elements are part of the S-spec.

BUT, make sure you've seen the silver rear valance of the S in the flesh in your colour and you like it. Some view it as rather Vauxhall Mokka/ Nissan Qashqai' ish.

It's growing on me but I am considering blackening it or even some kind of carbon fibre

View attachment 701
Dealer told me rear valance on the S model are all gloss black ?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
GaryM said:
PaulC said:

View attachment 701
Dealer told me rear valance on the S model are all gloss black ?
Nope, hence the black pack, which is rear valance, window surrounds, bottom of the door strip and Jaguar side vents in black. I know what you mean £675 seems a lot, but the overall effect is excellent, I wasn't going to until I saw two different variants

·
Registered
473 Posts
PaulC said:

View attachment 701
Paul having seen a DSB with sliver at the weekend in Oswestry it looked very nice, but I beg to differ that it will work on all dark colours, yes with DSB or BRG but I think it would be lost on my Storm Grey and I think the back panel would clash with SG...... But I am coming round to the idea on IRR with silver D helix 22's......

·
Registered
381 Posts
The Gman said:
PaulC said:

View attachment 701
Paul having seen a DSB with sliver at the weekend in Oswestry it looked very nice, but I beg to differ that it will work on all dark colours, yes with DSB or BRG but I think it would be lost on my Storm Grey and I think the back panel would clash with SG...... But I am coming round to the idea on IRR with silver D helix 22's......
Agreed. on re-reading what I should have written is that "I'm a fan of non-black pack on CERTAIN darker coloured S's as the satin silver elements are part of the S-spec." DSB and perhaps British Racing Green compliment the satin silver whilst Ammonite and Storm Grey suit the contrast the black pack allows. Black I've never decided on.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now I know that the rear valance is not black on all S models I do agree that when playing with the configurator the rear valance looks IMO better in black. I'm a annoyed at the dealer telling me it was black on all the models. I see there is an option to only change the vents to black but not one just for the rear valance. Not sure I want to add another £675 to the total as the 22" wheels and storm grey paint have already pushed my price higher than I was expecting.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Personally if you intend to got with a darker colour like storm I would avoid black pack and black rims, it's the silver accessories which lift the design in the same way as a black pack does for light paint colours.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
luminated said:
Personally if you intend to got with a darker colour like storm I would avoid black pack and black rims, it's the silver accessories which lift the design in the same way as a black pack does for light paint colours.
Grey with black pack and silver wheels looks lovely

·
Registered
688 Posts
F-Pace S said:
luminated said:
Glad you like my spec :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
jinjin said:
F-Pace S said:
luminated said:
Glad you like my spec :D
;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the opinions , i did ask :roll:

now thinking .....

3.0 d S
storm grey
black pack
22" grey and diamond turbines (still like the black helix though :?: all votes welcome :lol: )
jet/taurus interior
privacy glass :?:
space saver wheel :?:
defo cup holder covered

·
Registered
688 Posts
AdSR for £155?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.