Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

On Order

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Apollya 
#1 ·
Have been watching this forum for a while now with great interest and have finally placed my order, I see the major concern on the F Pace is the ICTP so hoping this will get sorted by the time I take delivery in March 17. Am jumping from an Audi SQ5 which has been 100% trouble free so hoping I have made the right decision.
Brief list on Spec is 3.0 SC, Ammonite, 22" Helix wheels, 14 Way Seats, 825W ICTP !!, and a number of other boxes ticked on options list.

#2 ·
Chris

there are plenty of us who have ICTP and no issues.. I've plenty of toys added and it all works a treat.

don't fret, enjoy the build up to receiving your car and don't get too caught up in the issues posted here.. the day you get your keys you'll have a grin you won't be able to shake off for weeks!

#3 ·
Welcome!

Great to hear you are coming from Audi. That's exactly what Jaguar are hoping to do. Bring a lot of people new to the brand. I've owned a few Audi's and enjoyed them but they are relatively soulless cars. Hugely efficient and do everything right but hard to connect with. The SQ5 is a lovely car, and I nearly considered one, but the tech is pretty old and the interior whilst bullet proof looks quite dated now. That engine is amazing though, and I think you've done the right thing going from the SQ5 to the SC. The V6 diesel isn't quite up to the Audi's BiTdi and that would be the weakness you'd experience. The handling and steering however are in a different class to the numb and slightly lifeless feel of the SQ5. Even the Plus with the limited slip diff just felt lacking to me.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

#4 ·
Another member to the ammonite club, a warm welcome, as said not everyone has had issues and some who have had issues have since been resolved some I am sure yours will be fine.

I hope you enjoy it but it's the wait that's always the hardest but fingers crossed for you it may come sooner then planned.

#7 ·
Great spec - Sure you will love it.
It will look and sound great inside and out and the ICTP I'm sure will be ok.

#8 ·
Just been down to see the car as its just arrived at the dealer, looks good so far as I can tell. Handover arranged for next Friday so its going to be a long week.

#9 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Great to hear you are coming from Audi. That's exactly what Jaguar are hoping to do. Bring a lot of people new to the brand.
I'm all for those moving from audi, as long as the boy racers and "audi drivers" we all swear at remain loyal to the german brands. To keep our insurance premiums nice and low, you understand, of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.