Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan,

Is there an official UK launch date for the F PACE?

Thanks
DAL

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi DAL

Thank you for your post.

May I apologise for the delay in response, please be assured that no discourtesy was intended.

I note your query and can advise that the Jaguar F-PACE is on sale from 18th April through the Jaguar retail network. Your local retailer will be happy to advise you on specifications, prices and the order process now, check our website for your nearest retailer: www.jaguar.co.uk/dealer-locator.html

For those customers who have placed pre-orders, as advised elsewhere in this section, we expect these orders to be pulled from the holding pool into build within the first week of April with First Edition models scheduled for delivery in May 2016 and non First Edition vehicle deliveries to commence from June 2016 onwards.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
79 Posts
From my dealer today:

Static model due by April 15th and demos by the end of the April. Showroom model is a F-Pace R-Sport. Demo models will be F-Pace 2.0d Portfolio and 3.0d S

I placed my order for 3.0d S (Ammonite Grey, Privacy Glass, Chrome surround, 22" Turbines) in February 2016 so not expecting vehicle till August / September if the non FEs are being delivered from June onwards. That means more time to tweak....££££ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.