Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone seen a F Pace with a front number plate, the car has epic looks cant help thinking the number plate might spoil the F Pace's front view a little. the only photo i have seen with with anything like a number plate is the photos taken in Guy Salmon with a narrower than standard number plate with the Jaguar logo on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They are legal apparently.
I presume it is against the forum rules to offer things for sale but I will be trying to offload some registrations shortly. I bought one for myself a long time ago and was surprised no one else had snapped up the more obvious ones so have done a bit of wheeling and dealing ;-)
Any suggestions for where to advertise them?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Earlybird
Errr you could try ebay and a clue as to the reg nos some on here may be interested and PM you with an offer if they knew what you wanted.
im looking for a personal reg myself, but not sure if i want it F Pace related or my initials which i can find loads of quite cheap..... i was actually bidding on a DVLC auction the other day but the reg i wanted which looks like Shaun SH11AUN
went for £21400 i would never pay that kind of money for a registration.

The plates are legal by the way did some research on the 4 dots website, have emailed them they are looking in to a design for the F Pace

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Earlybird said:
They are legal apparently.
I presume it is against the forum rules to offer things for sale but I will be trying to offload some registrations shortly. I bought one for myself a long time ago and was surprised no one else had snapped up the more obvious ones so have done a bit of wheeling and dealing ;-)
Any suggestions for where to advertise them?
I don't mind if a genuine member wants to sell something on here, would only object if that was the only reason you signed up. Feel free to let us know what you have...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Please keep me in the loop, I have a 5 digit personal plate going on my FE. It would be nice to see a moulded plastic mount specifically for the F-Pace. My local Mercedes Benz dealership uses a very neat mount which excludes the need for face bolts and these look very classy!

·
Registered
203 Posts
AshleyR said:
Please keep me in the loop, I have a 5 digit personal plate going on my FE. It would be nice to see a moulded plastic mount specifically for the F-Pace. My local Mercedes Benz dealership uses a very neat mount which excludes the need for face bolts and these look very classy!
I agree. I have one of these mounts on my Merc. It opens with a key and the plate slots in. It's so much smarter than screws and coloured caps.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The plates from 4 Dot use a speacial double sided tape to secure the plates to the car... The company concerned would like to get hold of a vehicle and scan the profile so they can make a plate to fit the front of the vehicle..
So anyone who gets hold a while early enough and is in the vicinity of borehamwood should get in touch with them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts