Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,035 Posts
Really annoying when you see things like this that one overseas first editions they get so much more for there money. :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Really annoying when you see things like this that one overseas first editions they get so much more for there money. :evil:
Mate!! Don't get me wrong the FP was gorgeous!! Handled like nothing else, had the space, pace and grace.....but ICTP killed the whole experience. The old Ford 3.2 litre sounds great, drives great (it's no FP!!) has all the tech I want except heated steering wheel (and having a £1,000 stereo upgrade) but at £ almost £30k short of the F-Pace and £350 saving on BIK for wifey.....it's a no brainer...I'd rather pump £4K extra into my pension each year!! Plus I actually love thelooks of the Ford Ranger.....bonus!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Again for Russell benefit I could have bought the Bentley SUV- yuk! The Aston DB11!! Nope I need a practical reliable lifestyle car and the Ranger after having my eyes opened ticked every box for me!! 600+ miles and still no issues!!! JLR FP was one day 70 miles!!! Nuff said!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carl
Going ..going..gone! You migh be! But your still here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gone...coming...can't wait until Wednesday!
Having my FPace since May! Not one problem until accident! Now in a loan BMW 3 3L M series and can not wait to get FP back! No comparison!
If you've getting rid I'm sure you'll find a nice Ford forum to put your pics on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sad to hear you've had problems but luckily for me I've not had one like many others!
Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
ScouseJag said:
Carl
Going ..going..gone! You migh be! But your still here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gone...coming...can't wait until Wednesday!
Having my FPace since May! Not one problem until accident! Now in a loan BMW 3 3L M series and can not wait to get FP back! No comparison!
If you've getting rid I'm sure you'll find a nice Ford forum to put your pics on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sad to hear you've had problems but luckily for me I've not had one like many others!
Good luck!
This is why I am so torn fella!! I bloody love JLR SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Yet despite my passion for them, to say we can't offer you a fixed car is like your wife saying she has had an affair with your best mate!! You have given your all and trusted everything, yet you feel they have flicked two 'V' s at you and took the piss!! I want to stay JLR and will remain on the forum, but when the manufacturer can't give you any guarantee their £63k product is reliable that's pretty grim!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I said sorry to hear but if you're unhappy then being happy is all that counts!
So good luck and remember you only have today so enjoy it! :D :D
If I need a puck up I know where to come! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great weekend!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
444 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Really annoying when you see things like this that one overseas first editions they get so much more for there money. :evil:
Mate!! Don't get me wrong the FP was gorgeous!! Handled like nothing else, had the space, pace and grace.....but ICTP killed the whole experience. The old Ford 3.2 litre sounds great, drives great (it's no FP!!) has all the tech I want except heated steering wheel (and having a £1,000 stereo upgrade) but at £ almost £30k short of the F-Pace and £350 saving on BIK for wifey.....it's a no brainer...I'd rather pump £4K extra into my pension each year!! Plus I actually love thelooks of the Ford Ranger.....bonus!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Again for Russell benefit I could have bought the Bentley SUV- yuk! The Aston DB11!! Nope I need a practical reliable lifestyle car and the Ranger after having my eyes opened ticked every box for me!! 600+ miles and still no issues!!! JLR FP was one day 70 miles!!! Nuff said!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top