Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have now done the deal on trading my 2015 Evoque for F-Pace 3.0d S in base white/red/jet with LED lights, Practicality pack, Pano roof, HUD, 14 way seats. and 10.2" touch pro.
Long wait to go:) let's hope it comes ahead a little bit. Must say that between 3 JLR dealers there was a cost difference to change in excess of £2.5K with only 2 of 3 prepared to give a "Stand on" trade in value now for March delivery. Clearly pays to shop around.

Now hoping to do a bit more homework here!

Regards
EvoUpgrader, aka T2Y in previous forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stuck with the 20" "Grey/Diamond turned" standard fit as compromise on extras in favour of "adaptive LED's" blind spot mirrors etc., Could say I'm also well past any racing aspirations and in any case SWMBO favours a thicker pad between car and road! Although I was favourably impressed with the ride on 22" fitted on test drive car.
Went with Lancaster who have now taken over my old Harwoods LR dealer and intend to have both LR and Jag on new site in what I now understand is a general re-shuffle of dealerships in JLR. Also happy to "fix" for March in view of additional car tax burden in excess of £2.5K over next 5 years as of 1st April for cars listed over £40K :(

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Those are nice wheels ... they suit the car well.

The new VED rates are eye watering .. should help the resale value of our pre-April cars when we come to trade them in in 3 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts