Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to get my new FP for my week holiday in Devon this week. Sadly that it not going to happen because it's still at the dealer being updated. I visited the dealer yesterday and as compensation they have loaned me (FOC) a F Type to go away in. WOW. I will now be collecting my FPace on Sunday 13th Nov. Looking forward to the thrill of having a 3.0L supercharged bullet to drive around the lanes of Devon. If you're in that area you might hear me :D
I had a look at my car while I was there. Looks stunning. (as they all do) and it's all correct with no visible defects.
The Ammo club will have a new member next week (If you'll have me)
Can't wait to get behind the wheel :D :D
Hope like the rest of us the update works :eek:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Timbo62 said:
I was hoping to get my new FP for my week holiday in Devon this week. Sadly that it not going to happen because it's still at the dealer being updated. I visited the dealer yesterday and as compensation they have loaned me (FOC) a F Type to go away in. WOW. I will now be collecting my FPace on Sunday 13th Nov. Looking forward to the thrill of having a 3.0L supercharged bullet to drive around the lanes of Devon. If you're in that area you might hear me :D
I had a look at my car while I was there. Looks stunning. (as they all do) and it's all correct with no visible defects.
Getting mine in 4 1/2 hrs!!!! Only a 6 month wait.... Hope the update was installed as promised....

I'll let you know what the bullet sounds like! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Sorry to hear of the last minute delay on your car, Timbo, but have no fears, with your ace spec you will be welcomed to the round table of 'ammo-knights', with open arms :D . . enjoy Devon in the f-type, but not too much! . . :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
corriescar66 said:
Timbo62 said:
Getting mine in 4 1/2 hrs!!!! Only a 6 month wait.... Hope the update was installed as promised....

Are you having the updates done before hand, if you are please let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good result Timbo, looking forward to seeing your motor when it arrives mate. If it helps, I was in my dealers yesterday and there was another FP ready to go, and it mint, panels perfect, looked spectacular.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Another SC to the club - welcome

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Timbo. Sunday 13th November will be a day to Remember for you in more ways than one. Please try to control your enthusiasm if possible just for a couple of minutes at 11am. Take care.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mine goes back in Monday for a week so hoping for a rebirth shortly after! Worth hanging back a week and as Yorkie says, take a couple of minutes out at 11.00. :|

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YORKIE said:
Welcome Timbo. Sunday 13th November will be a day to Remember for you in more ways than one. Please try to control your enthusiasm if possible just for a couple of minutes at 11am. Take care.
Dealer is opening specially early at 9am. Should be back in the village to observe the 2 minutes silence.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Mine goes back in Monday for a week so hoping for a rebirth shortly after! Worth hanging back a week and as Yorkie says, take a couple of minutes out at 11.00. :|
Good luck Carl.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
catwoman said:
Sorry to hear of the last minute delay on your car, Timbo, but have no fears, with your ace spec you will be welcomed to the round table of 'ammo-knights', with open arms :D . . enjoy Devon in the f-type, but not too much! . . :lol:
Thanks for the invitation. I will post pictures when I get her home.
F Type is fun but there's no room for our dog so he is with friends for the week. :( :(
Can't wait to get in my FPace.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
corriescar66 said:

Are you having the updates done before hand, if you are please let us know how it goes.
Well, Patch 2.5 was applied on Friday before picking up yesterday afternoon.....

CD works, as does connecting my old ipod classic, sat nav seems to work ok but tbh haven't sat with it to see. Phone connected ok

Less than 1 mile fro dealer AEB warning light came on, front heated seats refused to power up. but after a stop for 40 mins & restart both worked ok

Traffic info says not available and browser wont find anything.... Assuming as remote start works the sim card must be working ok?

Will post more on seperate thread, not wishing to steal Tim's thunder!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hi Corrie.

Potentially fewer faults than you think. Remote start uses a different connection not the 3G sim. You must enable an account to get data working. Go to the nav settings. I made the same assumptions as you at first.

Also the AEB warning was likely due to condensation on windscreen. Entirely normal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts