Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help - and my dealer wants to kill me I expect. My 3.0s is ordered with 20" alloys, black pack and privacy glass but I can't decide and keep changing the colour between white and black. Both look good for different reasons but haven't seen a FP in either to see what the lines look like. Any help or comments gratefully accepted!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
For detailed images of a white F-Pace with black pack follow this link to my test drive which is posted on the Volvo XC60 owners forum because that's what I drive and am still a loyal member of that community...

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=243664&page=63

The thread has been great so enjoy. If you want me to email the full sized, uncompressed images which were taken with a proper camera and not a phone then send me a private message through this forum. It includes, further on, some almost unique images of the mood lighting at night that I haven't seen anywhere else other than on a US website.

My opinion, I have seen both. I prefer white, although neither is my personal favourite. Why? Black is a nightmare to keep clean, 24hrs after washing and you will see a film of dust across that long, long bonnet of the F-Pace. The car looks a bit like a gangster car for me although Mrs A likes the black ones. The white has a better contrast between the wheels, rear skid plate, privacy glass and black pack. It creates an aggressive, assertive appearance.

All subjective, of course and you will probably have a tsunami of posts on this topic now. I wish you well with your dilemma.

Arianne

1 - 2 of 2 Posts