Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got climate seats and tried the cool function? I asked my wife if she was playing an app with crashing waves trying to get our little one asleep in the back. Turned out it was the fan for the cooled seats, it was audible over the radio on 20 with the 825w system doing 70ish on the M4.

Had JLR climate seats before and never thought a drone was trying to enter my bottom. Anyone else confirm they have the same noisy system before it goes on "the list".

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes I have climate seats and they are silent - not heard from them at all warm or cold.

·
Registered
78 Posts
jonty1625 said:
Anyone got climate seats and tried the cool function? I asked my wife if she was playing an app with crashing waves trying to get our little one asleep in the back. Turned out it was the fan for the cooled seats, it was audible over the radio on 20 with the 825w system doing 70ish on the M4.

Had JLR climate seats before and never thought a drone was trying to enter my bottom. Anyone else confirm they have the same noisy system before it goes on "the list".
Yes mine are quite noisy .... First time I used the cool function on the seats on maximum cooling setting I thought I had the back windows open.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmmmm... thanks for the some useful, some not so useful :D :D :D replies. My XF and XE climate seats on cool were super quiet, never heard them....I'll stick it on the list anyway, what's one more thing for them to check when we are at 40+ anyway....

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ok I've just tested as been quiet for me
Climate 1 and 2 can't hear a thing with radio off and sitting stationary

Climate 3 !!! Jet engine in my seat
Pull your back forward and back to hear more as it's the upper section that's noisy I think

Heat is ok just that cold blower on setting 3
It's so powerful not sure I'd be using it anywhere soon but worth asking about

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks - had mine on 3 so matches what you said. I do find the output (hot or cold) really variable though. Sometimes the heated is really good - nice and theraputic kinda warm - othertimes hardly noticeable. And with the cold tends to be a lot around the man bits and less so on the back.... ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.