Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having issues with Jaguar customer service not replying even when you've PM'd them?? No phone calls only a message saying to PM them?? Been without my F Pace for nearly 3 weeks now. No call backs. Nothing. Still at the bodyshop to have a misaligned boot corrected. 3 weeks to sort this???? I've sent a letter last night formally rejecting the vehicle telling the dealer to keep it as it came out the factory with this issue. Also the usual problems inc. creaking suspension, dodgy parking sensors etc etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Sorry to hear your issues, there is a thread already about the same issues you are having, take a look and your see your not alone.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Pretty poor and sounds like you've don the right thing. Bet you get a response once they get letter.
I've had reasonable service all round. Dealer got on the case and kept me informed once or twice a week while we awaited the new patch.
Customer Services take a little while to get back to you as they are understandably busy right now and they have always responded 2 - 7 days after an email.

You would think you'd have the issues sorted as 3 weeks is a long time for any fix so maybe something went wrong but any dealer should keep you updated fully really. Hope you get sorted.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good luck with the rejection. It can be done as I have, its the only way to go if you are unhappy with the car and JLR customer care, you would think they would be on it like a rash knowing the issues and customer feelings

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jaguar will eventually team you up with a [email protected] hand holder.

Unfortunately the [email protected] bods don't know or won't admit to knowing any issues with car, ICTP for instance.
They will only liaise between you and dealer.

In my case the dealer didn't know the history of the issues either (or claimed not to know)

Its VERY important that you start to accumulate video evidence as they will slow things down by asking for that.
You have 6 months in regard to rejection using the Consumers Act 2015

·
Banned
444 Posts
barchetta said:
Jaguar will eventually team you up with a [email protected] hand holder.

Unfortunately the [email protected] bods don't know or won't admit to knowing any issues with car, ICTP for instance.
They will only liaise between you and dealer.

In my case the dealer didn't know the history of the issues either (or claimed not to know)

Its VERY important that you start to accumulate video evidence as they will slow things down by asking for that.
You have 6 months in regard to rejection using the Consumers Act 2015
"Very important that you start to accumulate video evidence",

I can recommend a great director, Steven Allan Spielberg, he will do a great job!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Id like to see that!

a mash up of Jaws and ET ..... lets call it "F PACE" ? (don't be afraid to get in the... Jaguar)
or ICTP, go home?

do you remember Spielberg's first film?
it was called "Duel"
how fitting.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I wonder what the 'F' stands for ? :roll:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fantastic !!
Or F%@&ed

·
Registered
118 Posts
typolee said:
Anyone having issues with Jaguar customer service not replying even when you've PM'd them?? No phone calls only a message saying to PM them?? Been without my F Pace for nearly 3 weeks now. No call backs. Nothing. Still at the bodyshop to have a misaligned boot corrected. 3 weeks to sort this???? I've sent a letter last night formally rejecting the vehicle telling the dealer to keep it as it came out the factory with this issue. Also the usual problems inc. creaking suspension, dodgy parking sensors etc etc.
Misaligned boot was one of my main reasons for my rejection which is now complete, thankfully I bailed out early as 3 weeks to fix your boot ?? What on earth are they doing to it ? They had mine for 3 days and it came back the same way it went in There are people on here that have rejected their vehicles if you need assistance pm me ,I can tell you some of the dirty tricks jaguar will try

·
Banned
444 Posts
Ro66ter said:
typolee said:
Misaligned boot was one of my main reasons for my rejection which is now complete, thankfully I bailed out early as 3 weeks to fix your boot ?? What on earth are they doing to it ? They had mine for 3 days and it came back the same way it went in There are people on here that have rejected their vehicles if you need assistance pm me ,I can tell you some of the dirty tricks jaguar will try
A misaligned boot?? What an excellent reason to "reject". Oh please you are seriously deluded! :( :( :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can you not read Russell , I said ONE of the reasons (out of 15 ) you are such a pain in the arse , you could start a fight in a empty house People on here are sick of your argumentative views and you are spoiling this forum ! Unfortunately I have lowered myself at times to respond and upset fellow members SO I will not be responding to your further idiotic , negative, bullshit comments and if you could attach your peabrain to your finger before you post anymore comments it would be appreciated

·
Banned
444 Posts
READ your own post, it clearly stated one of the main reasons
Ro66ter said:
Can you not read Russell , I said ONE of the reasons (out of 15 ) you are such a pain in the arse , you could start a fight in a empty house People on here are sick of your argumentative views and you are spoiling this forum ! Unfortunately I have lowered myself at times to respond and upset fellow members SO I will not be responding to your further idiotic , negative, bullshit comments and if you could attach your peabrain to your finger before you post anymore comments it would be appreciated
Insults, insults, READ your own post, it clearly stated:

"Misaligned boot was one of my main reasons for my rejection"

The negativity is all yours and as for the brain remark well??? :lol: :!: :!:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Ro66ter said:
I have found that after using the 'foes' option under the friends & foes tab in the User control panel for a certain contibutor the forum has become much more pleasant and I won't even have to read the anticipated stupid response to this post :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
you won't have to Jim, he's been sent to the naughty step for a week. :lol:

but might have recently surfaced as '666' :twisted:
(sort of apt i thought - he does have a bit of a sense of humour)

oh, and Mike101 is another.

see you next week Russell? ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
barchetta said:
you won't have to Jim, he's been sent to the naughty step for a week. :lol:

but might have recently surfaced as '666' :twisted:
(sort of apt i thought - he does have a bit of a sense of humour)

oh, and Mike101 is another.

see you next week Russell? ;)
And if we find he's trying to get round the week ban by opening another account or more we will know as we have ways and means behind the scenes and if we find this is the case it may not be a ban for just a week. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts