Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't have a real problem with this prior to the car getting the latest update I think it happened twice in the first six weeks of ownership but now it happens at some point almost every journey I take, happy listening to the radio and all of a sudden the sound goes and a few seconds later both displays show 'No reception' and a few seconds later it resumes.

·
Registered
473 Posts
luminated said:
Didn't have a real problem with this prior to the car getting the latest update I think it happened twice in the first six weeks of ownership but now it happens at some point almost every journey I take, happy listening to the radio and all of a sudden the sound goes and a few seconds later both displays show 'No reception' and a few seconds later it resumes.
Ditto

·
Registered
54 Posts
luminated said:
Does it happen at the same location or are there locations where you get a signal and then you don't

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ Random locations and occasionally when stationary which is very odd considering I have the switch to FM channel on in the setting should the DAB signal drop out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.