Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went with heavy heart to my dealer today and 1st thing he did was wave the bracelet at me. Phew!!

I've seen my car and I was impressed. No issues with panel fit or dodgy sealant. Actually went a long way to reigniting my excitement. The colour is stunning.

Hope to be in it Saturday in the beautiful summer weather.... Oh !!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Really glad that after a bit of negativity the FE has won everyone back round.

My one still isn't at the dealership yet. Going to the dealer event tomorrow night for prosecco and canapes!

Hoping my one might be there. Also hoping they have fitted the deployable side steps to their showroom car.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It should be at the dealership this week. I could get it late next week or possibly the week after that.

Does it def have the Asdr? Every pictur i have seen shows the rain ice snow button! Mind you they are all left hand drive models

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Waynem,

The pictures on the new First E thread show the rain ice snow button.
In the manual ADSR is shown as a button with a skidding car with a snowflake and rain drops in the same button. Take a look on the online manual and you will see what i mean.
Andy

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
View attachment 87
Look the symbols rain snow and ice is a snowflake with rain under .....no we don't have adsr :shock: :? :cry: :lol:

Just read my paper work ....states 380w stereo :shock: :eek: :shock: :oops:

We need to get hold of someone above Ryan about all these missing features etc :roll:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts