Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New F Pace delivered, R-sport - all black and black packed up. I have posted pictures. Happy to have found this forum. Only problem I have is when I try and use the climate start up on the jaguar remote it keeps saying a window is open. the dealers say they have never heard of this and its booked in to be fixed.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Cammo said:
New F Pace delivered, R-sport - all black and black packed up. I have posted pictures. Happy to have found this forum. Only problem I have is when I try and use the climate start up on the jaguar remote it keeps saying a window is open. the dealers say they have never heard of this and its booked in to be fixed.
I had the window open on my app, go out and try each window at a time and put one all the way down and then back up and try the app, I found it was my drivers window, the one touch open and close was not working but after rocking the button a few times it worked and then the error on the app went.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The windows and controls all work. But for some reason when using the remote app it says they are open. And if you are trying the climate start up remote it will not work if it thinks their is access to the car ie open window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.