Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all first post
Good news today from the dealer placed my order 26/4/16 and was given a guidance delivery date of 23/11/16 was informed today it will be in to the dealer on 2/9/16 the reason being that the xe is getting pushed to the side and it's all spare hands onto producing the fpace there is also a price increase for orders that are not FULLY confirmed of £850 basic and 2% on extras
Needing some help to confirm wheel size 20"or 22" with or without adaptive suspension , was going to get basic wheels then upgrade but BEWARE you cannot get 18" alloys then upgrade to 19"/20"/22" due to hub size?? ( think that was the reason or the spacing??) but was told you can have 19"&20" on the same hub/spacing but the 18"&22" are completely different again don't no if this was jaguar trying to put me of if anyone knows different please help because I really want to put 22" after market wheels on
Thanks ross

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forums. Do a search for wheel sizes, I think there is a lot already said on the topic and you might find some useful information.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi Ro66ter, the 22" debate goes on and on. A post earlier today said they'd driven 20" and 22" back to back with no physical difference felt. I'm picking 22" with adaptive but adding tomorrow a further option (not just to annoy the option haters!) increasing to larger disc brakes as I felt the larger wheels may look exaggerated if they had smaller discs. Plus I'd read somewhere that they felt the brakes on the 2.0l were fractionally under rated for size of car. Since I have been known to drive in a spirited manner thought might as well upgrade them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts