Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Good news from my dealer today when I had another long test drive to figure out if it's 20" or 22" wheels (still undecided) I placed my order on 26/4/16 and was told expected delivery would be nov23rd but was informed it had been brought forward to sept2 delivery to dealer(happy man) reason being the xe production is being put to the side basically and it appears to be all hands on deck for the fpace
The 22" wheels look the best but need advice /do you need adaptive suspension/was also told if you get a smaller wheel size from factory you cannot put larger wheels onto the hub the 19&20 have same hub but 18&22 both different again
Thanks Ross

On order 2l d rsport white ,black pack ,sliding panoramic roof,service pack,rear camera added today (for the wife)due to extra small rear window,privacy glass, oyster&black leather

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well Done mate, and welcome to the club. Don't quote me but don't think there is an issue over the Hub as stud positions remain same and a couple of farmers that have FP's with 22" are selling them as they have fitted 19"or 20" for a softer ride down their bumpy lanes. Personally go 22" as wall size on tyre is same as my 20" Evoque and that rides fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts