Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am new to the forum and as a new to Jaguar buyer have enjoyed reading through all the previous posts. I have made a note of issues (and have experienced some) like bonnet shut lines, potential price increase, the apathetic approach from dealers etc, which is great guidance.

My spec is 2.0d R Sport in white, privacy glass, cup holder cover, spacesaver wheel and service plan. My wife initially wanted an Evoque, but one look at the FP at the dealers in March and she immediately put down a deposit. We have opted to go for September delivery and also have our number plate to go on - JR66UAR. I know its not quite the JA66UAR (which is to be auctioned at a later date) but close enough and affordable for us!

I would also be interested if anyone has been able to get a copy of the FP "service pack summary" document. This is refered to and mentioned extensively in footnotes but not sure it actually exists. I have asked my dealer 3 times now and also contacted customer services and after 4 weeks with them still no joy. I really wanted to understand the MOT benefit in years 3, 4 and 5. I now know that the £750 is for each of those years but am more interested in understanding the 'exclusions'.

Thanks for looking and regards

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hi Lolly, welcome, I wasn't even aware there was a summary document, so can't answer that, but I've gone for the Service Pack, so maybe there will be more detail in the documentation that comes at hand-over. In the meantime, if you have any luck finding out anything from your Dealer or CS, do please let us know.

But as for MOT exclusions, I would think just about anything that needs replacing will likely be excluded!!! :lol:
(which of course I'll think is funny, until it happens to me!) :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.