Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2017 in Firenze red with cream interior and a pan roof,one owner 40k miles full main dealer history,lovely car and at 76 it will probably be my last one.

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
61 Posts
Congratulations, great colour and spec.
Post a picture up (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much,it is at my friends house at the moment until I sell my Freelander,he helped me pick it up a 430 mile round trip but well worth it,will put some pictures on when I get it home,😀

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello & welcome, enjoy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome - like us we came from an FL2. Enjoy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Freelander sold yesterday so will be getting the F pace mot done 2nd July to get 13 months mot and get it home,can’t wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning everyone,I don’t like the idea of 2yearly oil changes and will be doing one at 12months,I can’t crawl under cars anymore and wondered if anyone can recommend an oil extraction pump,lots about with varying reviews just don’t want to buy the wrong one.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought this from Amazon, there's plenty around that are similar, it's listed under various brand names. Avoid the smaller 7 litre vacuum pumps. I own a V8 and V6 petrol so need over 7 litre capacity. They work just fine, simple to use and comes with a few pipes but you will likely need to get a suitable length of clear flexible pipe still. The capacity markings are a bit off, so I'd suggest using water add a litre at a time and mark the levels accurately so you know the exact extracted amount.

Manual Fluid Extractor Pump - 9 Liters

Reactions: Jalees
1 - 11 of 11 Posts