Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny and informative at one and the same time? Different from any of the other video reviews with some truly gorgeous footage that will bring joy to anyone that has ordered their F-Pace in white with black pack and black wheels.

I don't think this guy knows he is funny but here's a few bits that I found amusing....

First up, at around 8'15" you might just spot the cyclist in the mid-distance if you keep your eyes peeled. Just as the guy chooses to do a performance test of the car. You think "Crikey, what's going to happen here"

Second, one of the most informative statements about the suspension stiffness when set to dynamic mode. I would never have guessed!

Third, never have I ever seen anyone undertake a 0-60mph sprint from.......... a rolling start!

Great stuff. More seriously, by watching this video you will pick up some bits I haven't seen on any of the official Montenegro pieces. I didn't know the standard specification dials include red accents when the configurator is set to dynamic, I thought this only applied to the ICT Pro version. You may spot some others?

Enjoy

Possibly the Alan Partridge of the motoring review world.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good find, cheers Arianne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts