Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum as I have just ordered my new vehicle!
Interesting to read some of the issues, very similar to the experience I had when I bought my current XE which has been faultless!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,035 Posts
Maz5197 said:
Just joined the forum as I have just ordered my new vehicle!
Interesting to read some of the issues, very similar to the experience I had when I bought my current XE which has been faultless!
Welcome to the forum, what car spec have your ordered?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks jagpacejk
Forgot to add the spec to my signature, please see it now, in fact it's my XE in an F Pace!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,035 Posts
Maz5197 said:
Thanks jagpacejk
Forgot to add the spec to my signature, please see it now, in fact it's my XE in an F Pace!
Very nice i hope you enjoy the car, its a stunning car to drive.

We look forward to those pictures on your car pickup day. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would appreciate comments on ICTP I have not ordered it but am tempted
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,035 Posts
Maz5197 said:
I would appreciate comments on ICTP I have not ordered it but am tempted
Many have no issues some have some issues, i have it and think when it works its very good very good and worth the extra money.

There are many thread on here about it so worth using the search feature and your find loads on threads about the system.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
Maz5197 said:
I would appreciate comments on ICTP I have not ordered it but am tempted
Welcome, and I second ITCP, it makes the interior, I was lucky and had a fully working version though
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top