Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought it time for a proper hello, after lurking in the forums for a while a single post with a few pre purchase questions (thanks for all the advice BTW). Nice to be back in a Jaguar.

Picked up a 2018 3.0 V6 S Diesel last weekend and so far been very impressed with the driving experience and the spec (thanks to the original owner), ended up with pretty much everything on my tick list other than 360 Cameras and Sliding Roof. Seem to have got to grips with most of the tech so far other than the Gesture Tailgate. Neighbours must think I’m mad jigging around like a demented Morris Man, with no effect, dog walks past opens every time, Shakes Head.:rolleyes::unsure:

Although a pretty sedate run home from the dealers, I was stunned to see over 51mpg, although now with a few shorter runs and building the familiarity to drive a bit more enthusiastically I’m still pleased to be averaging in the low 40’s.

So far loving the F Pace and the forum
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Car White Light Speedometer Automotive design

Reactions: LearnerDriver

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lovely looking motor. I have the 2016 V6 diesel S and get a standard 40-45 mpg when driving quite sporty, but I have managed to squeeze 55mpg out of her a few times.

Reactions: Syl

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard. Lovely looking motor. I have the 2016 V6 diesel S and get a standard 40-45 mpg when driving quite sporty, but I have managed to squeeze 55mpg out of her a few times.
Thank you for the warm welcome. Encouraging feedback on what expect standard driving wise. You have certainly thrown down the gauntlet with the 55mpg, going to have to see if I can achieve the same, even just the once :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello & welcome, great looking ride there.

Reactions: Syl
1 - 6 of 6 Posts