Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to our new moderators..... I for one have been a bit more absent on the forum lately due to recent posts and content.
I hope that this will now change to what the forum used to be like for information and discussion ,along with a sense of humour and tact when needed,
Regards

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jags cat said:
Congratulations to our new moderators..... I for one have been a bit more absent on the forum lately due to recent posts and content.
I hope that this will now change to what the forum used to be like for information and discussion ,along with a sense of humour and tact when needed,
Regards
Agree

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Thank you to all, lets hope we can get back to a friendly place for one and all with car related issues good or bad with constructive responses that will help everyone enjoy their car fully and if they have issues maybe we can help each other to get them resolved quickly and should people want to reject anything then lets offer support and try to encourage them how good the Fpace is once the issues are resolved.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Not sure I've seen any moderation happening but if it's kicking in then great news as really been some very sad displays over the last few months.
Healthy discussion , ideas and opinions are the way a good forum should run. Even helping each other out :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Not sure I've seen any moderation happening but if it's kicking in then great news as really been some very sad displays over the last few months.
Healthy discussion , ideas and opinions are the way a good forum should run. Even helping each other out :)
Hear hear, welcome guys, its been a long time coming.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Totally agree, thats why Im here on this forum, to hear useful information, helping each other out, enthusiasm for the F-Pace, humour and some banter of course. We are all in the same family of owning a great car :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts