Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I found this site by chance when searching for F-Pace second edition, as previously all I could find was FE.

Since then I've purchased the vehicle in Ultimate Black, but noticed a lot of correspondence on the site on this topic.

Although SE, my Jaguar paperwork, DVLA documents & Insurance reflect FE, therefore uncertain how Jaguar have introduced this variant into the UK market?

G

·
Hi Zorro,

Welcome firstly to the forum.

The FE was a limited run first edition of the car. What model did you buy from your dealer?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hey Zorro. Who told you that you have a second edition? There's no such thing. You either have a first edition or an S. By the sound of it you have an FE. After the first 250 blue they launched a further 100 cars in either black, gold or silver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey JLRnumbers5

The dealership told me SE but what I keep saying all Jaguar and legal documents say FE in Ultimate Black, but have seen nothing on this extra number of vehicles, mine is identical to the original spec except the colour

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Hey Zorro. Who told you that you have a second edition? There's no such thing. You either have a first edition or an S. By the sound of it you have an FE. After the first 250 blue they launched a further 100 cars in either black, gold or silver.
Just to let you know,

It was 200 in caesium Blue that's the original first edition.

Then jaguar realised many others wanted a first edition so made the cars available with first edition specifications, these are also called first editions but only in specifications, the true first editions are the blue ones.

There are hundreds of first edition specification cars on the road now much more then 100.

There is another thread about the amount of cars made in this last quarter and the specification to each number.

:)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Zorro said:
Hey JLRnumbers5

The dealership told me SE but what I keep saying all Jaguar and legal documents say FE in Ultimate Black, but have seen nothing on this extra number of vehicles, mine is identical to the original spec except the colour
Dealership told you a bit of a porkie or perhaps he was just trying to differentiate somehow. Anyway the reason all your paperwork says First Edition is that's what you have! There's no such thing as a Second Edition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts