Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , I've been looking around the site for a few days now. Love the look of the f-pace and price bracket is pretty good too.
My first question is does anyone tow a good size caravan with D2.0 ? If so how does it cope ?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Good question, I don't think I've read any threads on here about towing at all... something new to read... woo hoo!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Caravan!!!!??? Hitched up to an F-PACE!!! You gone off your rocker!!! Read the small print of the order form!! Under NO circumstances shall an F-Pace be seen towing a caravan!!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Caravan!!!!??? Hitched up to an F-PACE!!! You gone off your rocker!!! Read the small print of the order form!! Under NO circumstances shall an F-Pace be seen towing a caravan!!
:eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
So the tow bar options are really just for those people to shy to go to Anne Summers?.... maybe too far non PC ... sorry!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
So the tow bar options are really just for those people to shy to go to Anne Summers?.... maybe too far non PC ... sorry!
Rear bumper safety device when the rear camera and sensors don't work. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have been following the forum for a while with a view to joining, so have registered to reply to Purplemadboy's question.
Last two tow cars were 2.2l manual Freelanders that were very good. Then got the 2litre F pace Portfolio automatic and I find it is as good as the Freelanders, in fact it more economical so would consider it better.
So Purplemadboy, as far as towablity goes, go for it and you won't be disappointed. (I tow a Bailey Unicorn Cadiz)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I was not without sin :shock: having suffered snapped hammers and bent rock pins was admitted to therapy but managed to come out the other side.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Purplemadboy said:
Thanks for all the help , guess I'll spend my cash on a car that isn't in the garage 75% of the time.
Not far off the mark but percentages are back to front.....in 4 months (almost) 3 months on the road & 1 month off 75:25. So in relation to your first thoughts that's dammed reliable :D ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts