Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, This is my first visit as a new member. I collected my car last week. It is a white R sport with a black pack , 22" black helix wheels , tinted windows , sliding panoramic glass roof and heated front screen.
hello to all members

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hi Stewart, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got yourself a nice example there.

When you've had chance to figure things out here, why not try posting a couple of photos of your shiny white ride? . . we all like to see pics :p

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Stewart, a warm welcome, you find a lot of good advice and assistance on here so any issues or questions have a good look to see if they have been asked and if not feel free to fire the question on here.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi Stewart, Welcome aboard chap. Word of warning about why I whinge and moan about mine, not so much now, but despite the issues I LOVE THE CAR!!!! A lot of my moaning is sabre rattling to JLR as they are bloody useless, if they just fixed our grumbles it is one hell of a motor!!!! So don't get disheartened reading problems most of us including me want to grit our teeth and get the gremlins fixed, once JLR do that then "Oh yeh baby!!" You have bought a great car fella!!! Trust me!!! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts