Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just joined this forum as I soon hope to become an F-Pace owner. I am no stranger to JLR vehicles as I currently own and Evoque and an F-Type V6S and am on these Forums.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Are you still looking for an F-Pace or do you have your eye on one in particular?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking. Though I quite fancy the V6 diesel engine, either S or 300 Sport. I have been looking for some months now and have identified most of the options I would hope to have on my purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Honestly i have searched high & low and can not find any info on the difference between S and 300 sport!! S has red calipers... can someone tell me if they have any other difference? Same engine right??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Honestly i have searched high & low and can not find any info on the difference between S and 300 sport!! S has red calipers... can someone tell me if they have any other difference? Same engine right??
Other than some trim difference such as the 300 Sport Branding and the options differences that you get across all models, I think the 300 Sport does not have adaptive suspension, which is standard on the S. Same engine and power / torque figures on both models.

If there is anything else I've not picked up on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Other than some trim difference such as the 300 Sport Branding and the options differences that you get across all models, I think the 300 Sport does not have adaptive suspension, which is standard on the S. Same engine and power / torque figures on both models.

If there is anything else I've not picked up on it.
Thank you so much!! That is more information than I could find!! And I did not know the 300 didnt come with adaptive suspension!!?? I am leaning on the S... it looks nicer imo..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you so much!! That is more information than I could find!! And I did not know the 300 didnt come with adaptive suspension!!?? I am leaning on the S... it looks nicer imo..
Having compared the Details Specs across several 300 Sport and the S: It appears that;
The S has both Adaptive and Sport Suspension vs the Standard Suspension on the 300s
Looks like the 300s does not have Configurable Dynamics either (Ability to customise the steering, throttle and suspension settings).
Plus as you mentioned the Red Callipers on the S

These were all part of my decision go for an S vs 300s

Good luck with your search, the F-Pace is a fabulous car, whichever variant your choose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts