Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I've been lurking for a while and have found this Forum to be very useful already, especially in finalising the final specs for my car.
I have a 2.0 R Sport on order since early July - Spec below, plus a few other goodies and seeing the enthusiasm here, I can't wait to get it! It will also be my first Jaguar.

At the time of order, Dealers were quoting delivery around about the end of the year but also stated that with a larger deposit and a fixed spec, Jaguar would forward the build should a slot become available. I went for this and they have now given me a (hopefully...!) build date of mid-October.

I look forward to posting some pictures in the Members Gallery...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi "27" I'm new here too. Ordered end July. Looking forward to a November delivery but because of the holiday no confirmation yet.
I'll keep you posted about dates as and when I get one. The forum is great for advice and tips. Much better informed than most dealers. Look forward to the pics when you get it on the drive.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My build date has moved forward again it seems :D
I may be getting my car now as early as next week!!
Feeling quite excited now! Haven't felt this way about a new car for quite some time. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
RSPORT27 said:
My build date has moved forward again it seems :D
I may be getting my car now as early as next week!!
Feeling quite excited now! Haven't felt this way about a new car for quite some time. :D
Excellent :) I am looking forward to such a phonecall also.
I live in hope. :cool: Its seems such a long wait from July.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I think we and Jagscat need to do a splinter group from the forum.....The Ammonites only club!! :cool: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts