Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, 1st September is finally here at long last and I know there's a lot of people going to be taking posession of these beautiful cars today, this week and during this month. Congratulations to all, the anticipation of your long wait is over, you are going to love driving your FPs. I've been enjoying mine since the end of July and I haven't had a single moment's doubt that it is the finest SUV I've ever known, there simply isn't another car design out there on the road that could do 'it' more for me, I love driving it, I love looking at it, I love owning it . . . it is simply the best! (..okay, cue Tina Turner :lol: )

Have a great time, everybody, Enjoy!! :p

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Wheel Automotive design

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Yes could not agree more, despite the issues the drive and ride of the Fpace for an UV is stunning.

Enjoy everyone and do not forget to tell your other fellow 66 plate Fpace friends when you collect about this site, the more members here the more information and problems ect get shared.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Oh yes, been looking forward to our new pics, good luck everyone, I still have another 4 weeks to wait, so keep my appetite alive....
we have a nice day for it down south.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hope that everyone getting their cars will share their experiences and piccies...... Having owned mine now for nearly 3-months its an absolute dream to drive ..... Looking forward to actually seeing another one on the road, as it's been a lonely place out there! - Although pretty damn good when everyone wants to look at the car and talk to you.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Just picked up today and it's some car. Now I'm finding the ride comfortable on 22s but its a very different feel to my previous XF and is a more "wobbly" on the roads. Just seems to bounce around a little more but it's not bad
Handling so far is very good but haven't had a chance to drive properly yet
The engine noise I've only got to just over 3K so far but it's amazing.
ICTP pro is fantastic
I'll do a few pics and posts in gallery but I need to get back out in it and give it a bit more of a run.
Off to Wales in it tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
After over 6 months wait, my wait to join the list of fellow FPace owners is nearly here with a scheduled pickup this coming Saturday. With all the photos being posted of FP's in dealership parking lots, suggests their migration out onto the road is imminent.
Having been only able to test drive the diesel model, I am waiting to see how the petrol engine version performs utilizing the F Type engine. obviously I am not going to match the Daisy challenge but hey its the roar of the V6 makes it all worth while.
Just hope that Jaguar have taken on board all the initial issues, as reported through this forum.
History Ordered 22 Feb, Build date 15 Aug, delivered to dealership (thanks to Jaguar Incontrol app) 26 Aug, pickup (hopefully) Sat 3 Sept.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Just picked up today and it's some car. Now I'm finding the ride comfortable on 22s but its a very different feel to my previous XF and is a more "wobbly" on the roads. Just seems to bounce around a little more but it's not bad
Handling so far is very good but haven't had a chance to drive properly yet
The engine noise I've only got to just over 3K so far but it's amazing.
ICTP pro is fantastic
I'll do a few pics and posts in gallery but I need to get back out in it and give it a bit more of a run.
Off to Wales in it tomorrow
ENjoy your trip M, forecast for where you are going is good for the next week bar Saturday afternoon downpour :shock: I am over in Corwyn on Saturday night at the little Michelin star restaurant which I am billing back to Jag was part of there apology for the leaking diff and header tank...so if you see a howling storm grey G plate SC you will know who it is :D

I hope you enjoy your car, mine is great 100% mechanically still odd ITCP gremlins but I am hoping next s/w update will clear that.... 5 weeks in and the exhaust note never fails to raise a smile.... It's worth the 18.4 average mpg over 1600 miles :shock: :shock: :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
dunalex said:
After over 6 months wait, my wait to join the list of fellow FPace owners is nearly here with a scheduled pickup this coming Saturday. With all the photos being posted of FP's in dealership parking lots, suggests their migration out onto the road is imminent.
Having been only able to test drive the diesel model, I am waiting to see how the petrol engine version performs utilizing the F Type engine. obviously I am not going to match the Daisy challenge but hey its the roar of the V6 makes it all worth while.
Just hope that Jaguar have taken on board all the initial issues, as reported through this forum.
History Ordered 22 Feb, Build date 15 Aug, delivered to dealership (thanks to Jaguar Incontrol app) 26 Aug, pickup (hopefully) Sat 3 Sept.
Only been in the car about an hour or so but after years of diesel - petrol is fantastic - you won't be disappointed
I haven't even given it some yet. But at lower speeds it works well and can hear a lovely noise as it goes up a bit into 3k revs.
Haven't pushed it anymore yet

·
Registered
381 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Dealer just called to ask if I wanted to the car to be on show when I arrived, or if I wanted the "full reveal" .. I'm going for the full reveal :)
Without meaning to be horribly anal about this perhaps be cautious. The covers dealer's use for a full reveal are used for each F-Pace and likely to have picked-up all manner of detritus which could damage your paintwork when fitted and removed.

Sorry for being such an eternal pessimist and party-pooper :oops:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
PaulC said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Dealer just called to ask if I wanted to the car to be on show when I arrived, or if I wanted the "full reveal" .. I'm going for the full reveal :)
Without meaning to be horribly anal about this perhaps be cautious. The covers dealer's use for a full reveal are used for each F-Pace and likely to have picked-up all manner of detritus which could damage your paintwork when fitted and removed.

Sorry for being such an eternal pessimist and party-pooper :oops:
Good point .. I will ask them not to use a cover!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not many pictures on here from 66 platers yet. I'll take that as a good sign - as they are all out enjoying their cars and not finding anything to worry about!
When you crawl back in at 5am, don't forget to post some pics!

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Bonkers said:
Not many pictures on here from 66 platers yet. I'll take that as a good sign - as they are all out enjoying their cars and not finding anything to worry about!
When you crawl back in at 5am, don't forget to post some pics!
Lets hope its not due to a delay in delivery like some have mentioned.

·
Registered
247 Posts
We are so proud to announce the arrival of of our newly born Italian Racing Red S SC 380bhp F-Pace - hurrah!

After a long conception period on the confuserator, an even longer gestation period (during which the 'sex' changed from petrol to diesel and then back again :roll: ) and a protracted delivery period covering weeks, Dr Detailer eventually revealed our latest addition to the family earlier today and it is now out in the wild roaming free.

We hope you enjoy the earliest photos from the album below - apparently the first 18 years are the most expensive so we'll have to see how it all goes in due course.........

It's almost-identical diesel twin is due for delivery in around 4 weeks - but that's another story, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Some very nice looking motors, however think the front skid plate is missing on the White/ blackpack R-sport, :eek: :shock: ...sometimes they leave things off when transporting ... but not seen this before !! :?
Sure it will be fine!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice write-up Jack, SC looking great in it's natural habitat too! . . good work on the plate as well, very distinctive :p

Very sharp looking R-Sport with black pack too Damo . . once, twice, 3 times a lady, but where's the 66 plate?? :lol:

Keep 'em comin' guys!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Jacksoag said:
It's almost-identical diesel twin is due for delivery in around 4 weeks - but that's another story, enjoy!
This isn't one half of the infamous delayed his and hers F-Paces I heard about at Hatfields Shrewsbury is it?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Mines in the members gallery but here's a taster just to mix it up a bit with an urban stealth machine.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.