Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have just ordered a new F-Pace S 3l diesel, due for delivery in September. Very excited, coming from a 520d Sport, but fancied a higher driving position and a little more engine this time around. My first Jag, just cannot decide between IRR and Ammonite, either with red leather, so looking for some more IRR pictures in S form if you have any! Need to finalise in next few weeks...

I will put the spec in my signature box when I have worked out how to do it.

It will be a long 8-10 weeks, but away for 3 weeks of it in between so that should help!

Look forward to chatting with you all

Piers

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have replied with exterior shots on your other post. Here are some interior ones...

Arianne

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:
It will be a long 8-10 weeks, but away for 3 weeks of it in between so that should help!
There's many people on here who've been waiting up to a year .. so don't expect much sympathy :lol:

PS Welcome!
Yes I have read that, it does seem like a very weird ordering process, no sympathy required, I still love my 5 series :lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Hi all,
I have just ordered a new F-Pace S 3l diesel, due for delivery in September. Very excited, coming from a 520d Sport, but fancied a higher driving position and a little more engine this time around. My first Jag, just cannot decide between IRR and Ammonite, either with red leather, so looking for some more IRR pictures in S form if you have any! Need to finalise in next few weeks...

I will put the spec in my signature box when I have worked out how to do it.

Look forward to chatting with you all

Piers
Which dealer did you order from?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Settled on IRR now, having seen pictures on here and an R about to be delivered from my dealership yesterday. It is a little bright, but hey ho, having had M Sport BMW's with Space Grey for a number of years, a big change is needed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.