Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New invites have been sent out to see the F-pace at certainlocations ..in Feb and march
In Edinburgh ,Manchester,Birmingham,West Sussex and London ....these are exclusive preview event. book now at jaguar :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got my invitation yesterday.
You have to pre-register online for tickets and choose a venue, but there is no information given about dates/times.
You can take one guest and you'll need to give their name in your application.
They also ask for a next of kin - which I found very odd indeed!!
I've chosen Manchester in February... anyone else going?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Birmingham Feb. I wonder how many cars will be on display.

i've already had the factory preview of the First Edition that has been doing the rounds, but it would be great to see some other colours up close.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've put my name down too for the February Birmingham event. I went to the XE event last year at the factory which was good.

I spoke to one of the Jaguar guys on Saturday when I went to see the F-Pace at Grand Central. He said they were hoping to have 4 models at the launch events in all of the specs, including trying to get a Prestige model there too. I'm guessing the First Edition doing the rounds will be there also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I received my email inviting me to book onto the preview date. Seems like they are doing it in batches this year unlike the XE turn-up-when-you-like event last year. I'm going to the 6.30 pm on the 25th of Feb.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm going to the one in Birmingham at the Jaguar Visitor Centre.

The dates available are:

Edinburgh at the Climbing Arena, 5-6 Feb.

Manchester at Dock 10, 10-11 Feb

Goodwood, 17-18 Feb

Birmingham at the Jaguar Visitor Centre, 24-25 Feb

London at the ME Hotel (The Shard), 2-3 March

1 - 20 of 66 Posts