Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my new fpace today (very happy) it's beautiful however I have my SIM card ready to put in for wifi, can I find where to put it, the handbook says in the boot but I can't find it anywhere??? Can anyone help

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
They said to me we put you a SIM card in it's located here, sure it was in centre armrest. Haven't bothered sorting mine out yet as had too many other issues to deal with :lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
If it isn't in the cubby box as shown in the above link then it must be immediately on the lower left side of the load space. Try with a torch it's ever such a small aperture holding the sim loading tray which needs a gentle push and release in order to gain access.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you have the standard system, you will probably find it under your boot floor, then remove the polystyrene filler & you will find two slots on the left hand side, one for your sim & one with a spanner by the side which jlr use .
My works without fault.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Defo inst in centre console just the sat nav sim and USB there, I'll check under boot space tomorrow, I wasn't there for handover so unfortunately dealer didn't show anything, hopefully I will find in boot if not a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jonec02 said:
If you have the standard system, you will probably find it under your boot floor, then remove the polystyrene filler & you will find two slots on the left hand side, one for your sim & one with a spanner by the side which jlr use .
My works without fault.
Why is JLR5 next to a slot in the under floor of your boot???

·
Registered
307 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts