Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard the house exchanged today and will complete on Thursday. Just in time as my FE is delivered to dealer tomorrow where it will have the deployable side steps and homelink fitted prior to me collecting it early next week! :)

Will buy the service pack but no other dealer extras as they can all be bought cheaper elsewhere!

Not long now......

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm much the same - my FE was finally built last Friday, should be at the dealers by this Friday and collection next week if all goes well.
At last the end is in sight, hence my new avatar!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Habxxx said:
Just heard the house exchanged today and will complete on Thursday. Just in time as my FE is delivered to dealer tomorrow where it will have the deployable side steps and homelink fitted prior to me collecting it early next week! :)

Will buy the service pack but no other dealer extras as they can all be bought cheaper elsewhere!

Not long now......
Great, drive it to my house, its a great drive!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lucky you.
My dealer says my FE is built and in holding yard but no delivery date. It was promised it by end of April so I booked my detailer for next week. I want to collect the car as it left the factory with all the plastic and protection still in place for my retailer to remove. Is anyone in the same position?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts