Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us have cars with the near side mirror failing to return to original position after reversing. All the ICT-Pro threads list lots of faults that may or may not be fixed when the "big one" arrives. Has anyone noticed if this is fixed as part of the 2.5 or 3.0 or whatever version. Frankly its pissing me off a lot now. I know it shouldn't but it does. My ICT-Pro also went completely blank (ie off!) for first time ever when reverse parking yesterday, not seen this in 5 months. Is the mirror functionality linked to ICT-Pro definitely? Or just urban myth likely?

Car going in on Thursday for ride comparison with another F-Pace and screen washers need adjusting, no water reaches top of screen over 50mph.

·
Registered
363 Posts
This is a known issue and apparently ICTP controlled - apparently fixed in the update. Don't have my car back yet and I am in the US for a few days so not going to get mine back till weekend.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yes it's known I just wanted to establish if I should press for the ICTP upgrade as so far I only had a few minor issues worried the upgrade might be more harmful than good.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just picked my FP up this weekend. It has the update installed. No problems so far with near side mirror returning to home position. I have to reverse off my drive so used it a number of times.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
Thanks, yes it's known I just wanted to establish if I should press for the ICTP upgrade as so far I only had a few minor issues worried the upgrade might be more harmful than good.
The loan Disco Sport (with standard ICT) had the same mirror issue so not sure it's directly ICTP related.

Just picking my FP up ... will report back!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
RaVolVoR said:
The loan Disco Sport (with standard ICT) had the same mirror issue so not sure it's directly ICTP related.

Just picking my FP up ... will report back!
So have you now got it back? :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have to get mine done.

Last night rear camera decided not to play anymore saying "Camera unavailable". Now getting more worried my F-Pace is actually degrading as a product into something I'm going to be very unhappy with. Strange up to now, door mirror, not copying CD to hard drive (I know there's no point now) and no street view ever in Navigation yes I have account, SIM etc). but the system is clearly collapsing into total failure bit by bit!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts