Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just getting everything set up this weekend, have done a search on here but cannot seem to find what I am looking for, hope you can help?

When I start the car up, it wants me to sign into the navigation, however it does not recognise my email and password I use for the Jag remote app, is this normal and I should have registered somewhere separately? If so please could you point me in the direction?

many thanks
Piers

·
Registered
43 Posts
I managed this yesterday, having pondered this for a few days and got very frustrated. It simply isnt clear on the Jag website or in the manual - you need to create a completely separate account online.

As an aside, took me 100 miles to work out how to mute the voice navi instructions, so stopping the radio dipping in volume all the time !

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for this both, but even looking at the manual linked there, I cannot see it....

Crawfc, can you narrow it down for me having had the same frustration!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it the settings within navigation settings? i.e. I create the profile in the car, not at my mac?

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Is it the settings within navigation settings? i.e. I create the profile in the car, not at my mac?
Yes you have to create the same account in the nav settings on the car.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Also when you download and use Jaguar Route Planner App you might have to log out of your Nav account (in the car) and log in again to get the App to recognise the account. It's worth persevering. I now use the Route App before each journey. Works extremely well.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks chaps, have managed to create a profile now, and as a result now have the Jag routes app, so as you say JLR5 I may need to log out in the car and log back in again to fully activate.

What does the routes app do? Allow to input nav instructions in the office before I get to the car?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Thanks chaps, have managed to create a profile now, and as a result now have the Jag routes app, so as you say JLR5 I may need to log out in the car and log back in again to fully activate.

What does the routes app do? Allow to input nav instructions in the office before I get to the car?
Yup. Use it in your phone as you would Googlemaps. Enter your destination before you leave house or office. When you get to the car the Nav will automatically ask if you want to use the new location as your destination and off you go. When you leave your car the app takes over for on-foot guidance. Its the one bit of ICTP that so far has been flawless for me so I use it even for going to be local shops. LOL.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:

Yup. Use it in your phone as you would Googlemaps. Enter your destination before you leave house or office. When you get to the car the Nav will automatically ask if you want to use the new location as your destination and off you go. When you leave your car the app takes over for on-foot guidance. Its the one bit of ICTP that so far has been flawless for me so I use it even for going to be local shops. LOL.
Excellent, thank you. ITCP has been perfect so far in all respects....

/crosses fingers/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts