Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In anticipation of getting my FP on Saturday I tried to create a nav account but on the login screen for signing up the stupid captcha image where it checks you are human just never goes through ok, must have tried 100 times and had other people try it as well and done a group confirmation the text was correct. Am I missing something? Anyone else had issues?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes, impossible to do and very frustrating - I was trying to do it the evening before collecting the car. Set up on the car itself in about 2 minutes though.
Suggest you keep the password short as it regularly loses it and you only find out when you are driving - have had to stop several times to re-enter. Usually happens when trying to use the "share eta" facility.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good advice. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
bucksjag said:
Yes, impossible to do and very frustrating - I was trying to do it the evening before collecting the car. Set up on the car itself in about 2 minutes though.
Suggest you keep the password short as it regularly loses it and you only find out when you are driving - have had to stop several times to re-enter. Usually happens when trying to use the "share eta" facility.
Well that's one issue I haven't found. Yet!

·
Registered
688 Posts
no problems here setting it up this time last week

·
Registered
42 Posts
jinjin,
interesting - I tried it on desktop, laptop & iPad and none of them would accept the Captcha - this would have been on the 2nd Sept. I thought it was just me but obviously jonty found the same. Captcha's are irritating at the best of times but worse when they ignore you!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks - I tried it online again and got it set-up, but I just need a ca rto go with it now.... tomorrow is the day!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great, glad you got sorted. Enjoy putting some destinations on it this evening and see them seamlessly appear on the car tomorrow, it works a treat. And most importantly, enjoy the day tomorrow and have fun :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.