Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for my F-Pace to arrive I thought i'd download the Jag Apps and install them - what other apps do you folks recommend installing in the 'my vehicle apps' section? Just thought i'd ask.

Also are these apps a waste of time if I don't have the pro version or are they still interactive with the standard stereo system?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Fair post. I looked initially at the apps available and there was weather and Spotify which I can see why some would want Spotify (though 3G module is rubbish) but I didn't see a single app I had any interest in.

May be a few more now but happy to be enlightened

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the basic infotainment and would be interested to see people's posts on this as I have the same question really

G

·
Out of all the apps which are there, I only use regularly, Spotify. I just can't see the point to most of them.

I tried Here Maps, but then thought, well I have apple maps, google maps, Waze and the inbuilt "nav" so why do I need another one?

Parkopedia is ok. I have used this for years, most my clients are based in city centres, so it can be invaluable

I Amos have the weather app, though it is generally easier to guess the weather by looking out the window!!!

The included music app, is better than JLR ICT audio player, just.

I had standard system.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do we know when Spotify is going to become available on the android app yet?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jag answered me -

Hi Mr Osborne,

As far as I am aware it will not be until the second quarter of the new year.

Kind Regards
Jevon Hughes
Case Manager
UK Customer Relationship Centre

G

·
formbyjules said:
Jag answered me -

Hi Mr Osborne,

As far as I am aware it will not be until the second quarter of the new year.

Kind Regards
Jevon Hughes
Case Manager
UK Customer Relationship Centre
thats a bit rubbish, been on the iPhone for ages now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree with most of the respondents.
Spotify is great. The rest, not interested. I am waiting for more apps to be added.
I have iPhone and ICTPro.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't use any of the Apps, I don't use Spotify, I do use Amazon Music, and this plays no problem through ICT Pro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.