Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Very nice indeed, I bet you're chomping at the bit waiting for when it's run in, to properly hear that supercharger whine in all its glory 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am indeed! Especially as when I read in the handbook that you're supposed to run in for 3000kms (2000 miles)!!

Registered
2000 miles it will be next year before I get to that another delay on mine 4-6 weeks
I was told direct from jag they do t need running in as such . Where's your the svr badge gone ?

Registered
I'm sure the run in mileage was less when I got mine back in 2019 - more like 1000 miles - I wonder why it changed…

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got them to de-badge it for a number of reasons. Firstly I like the clean lines without the badges. Secondly for security. And thirdly, for work purposes I like the understated look. You'd be amazed at the amount of times I turn up to a customer and they'd be like "you're clearly making too much money we want a reduction on our prices" or suppliers who think the same so put their prices up or employees who want a pay rise etc. The joke of it is, it is my car and not a company car and has nothing to do with the business but unfortunately that doesn't alter the perception from others.

Registered
I doubt removing the badge will fool many - you'd need to swap out the quad exhaust pipes to have any chance of doing that

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A lot of people see cars as a means of getting from a to b and nothing more, so wouldn't even notice the exhausts. And even if they do, they may think they're fake or aftermarket plus they still won't know what model it is.

Registered
RichieRich said:
A lot of people see cars as a means of getting from a to b and nothing more, so wouldn't even notice the exhausts. And even if they do, they may think they're fake or aftermarket plus they still won't know what model it is.
Until you start it up and press the loud pedal 馃ぃ

Registered
What an awesome looking beast, enjoy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does look very nice! I'm up to over 750 miles in mine now in 3 weeks so getting it closer to being fully run in

Registered
Now that would look something special turned into a lister stealth in that colour

1 - 15 of 15 Posts