Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was worth the wait! I have owned it for a week now and can say I am delighted with it!

With so many posts on here about the various issues people have been experiencing I am very glad to report that I have not yet experienced any of them! Hopefully this will go some way to help put some peoples minds at rest :D Even ICTP has been flawless and if you are on the fence over going for ICTP or not I would highly recommend the upgrade. I used the standard ICT on a test drive and while it was perfectly adequate the pro system just steps it up another level. I have found the system very responsive and easy to use and the TFT instruments really give the interior the wow factor.

Here are some pics!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Up late... :eek: Looking after 3 under five nieces this weekend, as mum is on a friends hen do.... :? Mr and Mrs Jags cat are absolutely*****#~|\>< tried :lol:
Anyway on to other things, nice looking car and colour combo, as hard as I have tryed it seems impossible to find an ugly angle on this car!
Some are good ..., some are really really good but can't find an ugly shot... I await to be corrected fellow members ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Hey Hammer. Looks fabulous. Great news on being fault free so far.

Please keep us posted. Very interested in hearing about any ICTP issues!
Thanks mate, will do.

I also forgot to mention that when we collected the car we found it had boot rails that we did not order! They had been added to the build by mistake... Fortunately all other options were as expected so happy days!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hammer said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Hey Hammer. Looks fabulous. Great news on being fault free so far.

Please keep us posted. Very interested in hearing about any ICTP issues!
Thanks mate, will do.

I also forgot to mention that when we collected the car we found it had boot rails that we did not order! They had been added to the build by mistake... Fortunately all other options were as expected so happy days!
My 3.0d S also came with adjustable luggage rails that I did not specify. Not sure if they are now being fitted as standard on the S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts