Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Congratulations lovely, they are cracking interiors on par with the German rivals for sure ,
You might want to pen in your plate better I can read it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all, I thought I will try a reasonable D200 first before committing to a larger/more powerful one. There again, the 鈥渘ext鈥 may have to be EV.

Registered
F-pace 200D SE, Portofino Blue, Ebony interior
I was waiting for a P400e but when they told me last month that my car was unslotted and it would arrive only at the beginning of 2023 (best case scenario), I grab the only alternative they had available, a D200 SE Portofino Blue.
All I can say is that so far I'm very happy with the decision I took, the car is lovely, the interior quality is very good and although in terms of performance its nowhere near a P400e, it still has a very good punch.
I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!馃槉

Registered
After years of German SUV, took delivery of my first Jaguar F pace two days ago, but had to wait for almost 9 months! So will see how this compares with my previous pride and joys, the look is the first win for the Jag. View attachment 9387
Looks fantastic, congrats! When did you order it out of interest? I ordered mine at the beginning of October (D200 R-Dynamic SE) and haven鈥檛 heard on a date yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks fantastic, congrats! When did you order it out of interest? I ordered mine at the beginning of October (D200 R-Dynamic SE) and haven鈥檛 heard on a date yet.
If my memory is correct, I think it was July/August 2021, after many changes and delay, also they cancelled my order after a month or so as they decided they cannot fulfil my spec as they stop all 360 camera option! So had to change and gone thru the entire process all over again. Not a good experience

1 - 8 of 8 Posts