Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to say I ordered last week - waiting confirmation from dealer on build/delivery, but I'm guessing October/Novermber-ish, but I'm patient. My first Jaguar as well, converting from a BMW 3Series this time. So far customer service has been good at the dealership, although I've spoken to several salesmen at the dealership and on test-drive and each gives different information and they seem to keep trying to upstage each other...!

Do a lot of driving so I've gone for the RWD 2.0D manual, but I like to drive the car - hated the automatics I've had in the past.

Prestige, Black with Privacy windows, Reverse Camera, coolbox, latte trim. Nothing fancy, but liked the car far more than the other SUVs I tried (X3, GLC/GLA and..ahem, Kia Sportage)

Had a read around the forums - really helpful in making my choice and what to look out for.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
We cannot have someone on the forum that considered a....K....Ki....Kia Sp......it's no good I can't even bring myself to say the words!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
We cannot have someone on the forum that considered a....K....Ki....Kia Sp......it's no good I can't even bring myself to say the words!!!! :lol:
Now if you had said the Hyundia Sante Fe we could all have understood :D :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The Gman said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
Now if you had said the Hyundia Sante Fe we could all have understood :D :D
Wash your mouth out The Gman there are limits and you just past them!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts