Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am currently in the primary stages of discussion with Mrs Jags cat to convince her that she needs to get rid of her RRE and get an F type. If I can work my magic :? (dastardly plan) :twisted: then she would hopefully get the new facelift with the new 2 litre petrol turbo engine due to be launched early next year... Trouble is... :? She just has never got the idea of a 2 seat car .. :shock: Because it's ....impractical... :roll:.... Still if she wants a Newfoundland puppy then I should get my way too ....surly that's fair isn't it guys :eek: ....(wait for the female onslaught :lol: )

·
Registered
260 Posts
Mrs Jags cat driving her F-Type with Newfie harnessed in passenger seat. Like it :lol: But does that mean Jags cat won't get a chance to drive the F-Type?

My Honda S2000 was a great two seater and surprisingly practical as my daily runner. Top down fun. Amazing Vtec sound screaming up to the 9000 rpm limiter. Room for a week's shopping in the boot. Or a large soft bag for a weekend away
Also went to and fro horses with room on passenger seat for a saddle.

Compromise in marriage works both ways ;)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hummm, .... :? the magic c word cobstar .... Unfortunately Mrs J C won't see that let me give you an example... decorators said they would complete the spraying, painting, finishing of the middle section of our barn in 4.5 days.... :lol: They took 3 weeks in total before she accepted the level of finish :shock: :eek:
Her job in The big smoke.. means she is absolutely on the 100% accuracy and data etc :geek: and trying to get one step ahead of her is like a game of chess, factor in an 6 th sense of being able to pick up on behavioural patterns like a shrink, :ugeek: I guess you can see my delema! ... :roll: :idea: Don't marry someone much smarter than yourself.... They can't resist doing the I told you so dance at every opportunity :lol: however will take any advice under advisement thank you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts