Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to fellow F-Pace owners and tell you about my 3ltr s beast :twisted: :twisted:

I took a huge gamble when coming up with the spec for my F-Pace. I wanted a head turner and its certainly achieved that :lol:

I took some pics yesterday so will put them up tommorow. Its Matt black with a satin finish :shock:

Looks a little bit like a B-2 bomber :twisted: :twisted:

First long ride out yesterday and what a drive it was!! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
oo oo how intriguing...look forward to pictures, and welcome by the way

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Best get some pics up

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
So what did you do to get that look ? Expensive ?
Looks unique for sure - never been a huge fan of the matt look but it looks good for sure,

Nice pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. Yes JLR found it a challenge for sure in fact I think it was that labour intensive they aren't going to do another one which is a shame. The finish was a gamble for sure, and what you don't see in the pics is the green fleck which gives it a real flare in he sun (takes me back to my tvr days)!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great colour.
I have a friend who wraps cars any colour for around £1500 to 2000.
High end wrappers such as Dub Customs or Yiannimize charge double that. If you check out Yiannimize's on You Tube his work is quality.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wowser!!

Thats the mutts nuts!!

Sorry for being slow on the uptake but the colour is that paint or a wrap? Either way how did you spec it? and if you don't mind saying what was the cost.

All the best

1 - 20 of 50 Posts