Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a mail from my dealer yesterday that it has arrived.
I went to see it today and it's just wonderful.
They had a Rhodium and an Ammonite. I'm happy I didn't go for Ammonite. Rhodium looks great though :)

Some pictures:

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Mig, I like your pics. Your car looks really great in white with the jet/red interior. I'd have probably gone for white if it wasn't for the fact that I've already had too many white cars and I really want a change this time.

And I was going for 20" Templars, but those grey/silver 19" Bionics might actually be okay after all; they look perfectly good in your pics . . . hmm, so there's a saving I could maybe make to put towards adding something else... (oh dear, my Dealer is probably going to kill me if I keep changing my mind like this!)

Mig, you said,
They had a Rhodium and an Ammonite. I'm happy I didn't go for Ammonite.
. . . so, what's up with the Ammonite?, was there a reason you didn't like it, please do tell . . :?

The ones I've seen in Ammonite have all looked great to me! ( ...and that is under rather grey British skies too :lol: )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that F-Pace lines look better with a light color.
I wanted dark grey which I would have ordered on the Disco Sport or Macan but I don't like it on the F-Pace.
Color is a choice that you made with your guts so don't take my words for granted :)
Also the Ammonite that you can see on my pics was a bit dirty which didn't help.
Rhodium looks wonderful and I hope I won't regret it. But I had a Mini Cooper and a Cayman S in this color so I wanted to change.
I wanted a white Evoque but my wife made me choose a black one so why not go for a white F-Pace?
On top of this, Polaris white is free and looks great (I test drove a Polaris White XE so I exactly knew how it looked like).

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Thanks for your reply to my earlier question Mig, so it's just a personal preference thing on the colour, and we all have our own tastes, of course.

It's really quite exciting that the 'normal' production cars are coming through for people now (rather than the initial 'elite' FEs) and it's great that you'll actually have your car this week (.. so jealous!! ;) ), I hope it all goes really well. I'm sure you will be absolutely delighted.

Looking forward to hearing all about it, when you get chance to actually write something down, instead of having loads of fun driving it around everywhere! Wonder if you might also take some more nice close-up detail pics of it for us all to admire . . . I'd especially like to see the Bionics in close-up, 'cos I haven't actually seen them for real on a car anywhere yet and I'm particularly interested 'cos they are currently part of my own spec.

Thanks
^..^

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Congratulations!

You must be one of the first of the R-Sporters, and very possibly the first!

So, how is it to drive? . . . nice n smooth I hope!!!

Thanks for the pics (esp. the Bionic, I like the look of 'em) . . . now go have some fun in the sun :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's great to drive. Much better than my ex Evoque TD4 with manual gearbox.
But I've only done 20km so far.

The seats are very comfy with the 14 directions.

My Dad is a bit jealous with his GLC ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.