Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for sharing....loving the sound of what I believe is the petrol engine....unfortunately running costs are to much for the wallet....mpg more specifically.

Getting excited again and can't wait to read the reviews in a few weeks.

Zane

·
Registered
922 Posts
Again I find myself asking why can jaguar take a shed load of cars to another continent.... With all the trimmings and Dancing girls, and drive over rigs, rent out a racing track... Build a temp skid pan, and by the look of some of the driving skills.... Let any idiot behind the wheel at speed. The answer is of course numbers, this is going to be thier most important and money making place. Don't get me wrong,I wish them well! What gets my back up is that we are treated so differently.. Are these people really better placed to make assement of this car even before our so called experts have given thier opinion on a car we are still waiting to drive. This is arrogance and ignorance personified over what and who are really important to Jaguar. Do it right, do it fair, or don't bother. Out of respect for the forum I will sign off before my fingers tap in something else!!! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm not sure I'm in the least bothered about videos or any other pr stuff . I ordered a car so my decision is made , there is no way I'm driving a demonstrator either . My recent change from S to first edition means I should have my car by early May , I refuse to wish my life away so I can have a car

·
Registered
65 Posts
Did I see the elusive Black/Contrast 22" Helix Alloys at 04:41 minutes in ? ... :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.