1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must have Options on the Jaguar F-PACE 2.0 D Prestige Aut. AWD

Metallic paint

Business Pack . price in Euros 1.190,08 plus tax
Recognition of signs and intell speed limiter.
Assistance in forward parking (with visual guidance )
Reversing camera
Navigation System InControl TouchTM (SD) ( JaguarVoice included)

Any other must have Options

·
Registered
381 Posts
This question comes down to personal option but in my opinion at least ...

Panoramic Roof is desirable (think it's standard on your Prestige anyhow).

LED lights will become more mainstream so in a few years the extra investment in these may be worth it at resale.

·
Registered
154 Posts
badger said:
The first option on my list was privacy glass, I have this on my current car and is must for me!
Can I ask why privacy glass is a must you. I have never understood why. Is it for looks, reduced temperature in the car or privacy for rear passengers?

I can't see it reducing temperature when you have a clear front windscreen/front windows and privacy in the back I don't understand either what privacy is being invaded in a moving car?

The only option I can see that may retain some value is the panoramic roof (Evoque is proof of that) and bigger wheels. The rest I would spec to what you will use.

I currently have a Audi A7 with almost every option available (ex demo car) and most I have never used or disabled i.e. park assist, lane departure, blind spot monitor, surround camera. Of the options I find most useful are HUD, keyless entry, gesture boot which is a lot more useful than I thought it would be when carrying bags or boot covered in dirt.

Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
The reason privacy glass was first on my list is I have young kids and means I don't always have to use ugly sun shades and I think it improves the look, I'm thinking about the panoramic roof as I think it will be great for rear passengers but it's a big outlay for something I've never had previously so wouldn't miss it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can't recommend Panoramic highly enough (coming from an Evoque).

Personally, I am not going for the sliding option though as it disrupts the open flow of the glass roof, added cost and weight, more potential for rattles and something else to go wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts