Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi observing and absorbing ..on order end of july ..build nov del dec :geek: irr portfolio :!:

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
manchester58boo said:
Hi observing and absorbing ..on order end of july ..build nov del dec :geek: irr portfolio :!:
Welcome to the forum, hopefully your see some good advice and assistance that will help your Fpace journeys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Strange how lead time differs. I ordered my Portfolio in mid August and had the call to say it had arrived at the dealer on Friday. Picking up later this week!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this forum has been a fantastic ref: i requested a copy of the vista2 printout...the lead time has and is a drag..but has enabled me to change like the weather my spec..the vista shows last change as 13 oct...i changed wheels 3 times finally sticking with 22 diamond turned turbine :!:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Growler said:
Strange how lead time differs. I ordered my Portfolio in mid August and had the call to say it had arrived at the dealer on Friday. Picking up later this week!
Could be a cancelled order, I think a few coming through now cancelled in june because of brexit, generally taking 3-4 months from order, mine was ordered on May 12th original delivery should have been 7th Dec arrived on 12th Sept, Enjoy your car Growler. :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome aboard. Not many people went for a full size spare, may I ask why? I swapped my space saver on my Disco4 for a full spare as I did a lot of towing at the time. Now I prefer the flat extra space in the boot, and I'll run my chances on punctures. My wife suffered her first puncture in 29 yrs, and before the site comedians get going, no my wife does not have a valve, a round open mouth nor fake hair!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi..Carl
as i went down the 22" path for wheels ..reading here "they make the car" and may be the poss of damaging one..the £300 and odd for a spare doesnt seem to bad..i may look at getting a puncture kit and throw spare in the shed and poss get flat boot space if i find i need it :?:
fuzzy logic i think
;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.