·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool! Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
33 Posts
SonicPace said:
Did he like it? (I haven't got an hour!)
Yes, he does. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
YVR_Pacer said:
Does he still poo-poo the leather and recommend Luxtec like he did in his earlier (non-driven) review?
Yes he does! He then goes on to say he likes the faux leather wrap on the dash, the centre console and the doors.

The last 15mins is dedicated to the 2.0d Ingenium engine on a more modest entry(ish) level car. So that's worth watching as few journalists have reported extensively on that variant. He likes it although I disagree with his assertion about SUVs and powerful engines.

Arianne

·
Registered
948 Posts
YVR_Pacer said:
Does he still poo-poo the leather and recommend Luxtec like he did in his earlier (non-driven) review?
He's German and its British so he has to find something wrong with it. lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wife can't stand hearing him talk... She reckons he sounds like herr flick from allo allo. She would like to know what his perfect car or woman would be as he finds fault with something every time.... :roll: I said "well lucky for you...your married to me and I don't have any!!!" :eek: She must have been reading something really funny beacause she started laughing.. :lol:
Anyway looking forward to test drive tomorrow at 10. Amazing what difference a black pack,bumper and 22" wheels can make to a car!

Attachments

G

·
I watched the review and it's interesting.
Looks like the 2.0d is not that bad. I'm sure it will be enough for me ;)
My car arrives early next week so I'll see it and pay it on Friday and retrieve it the week after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.