Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say Hi as a new (soon to be & first time) Jag owner

F-Pace seduced me into the fold after several expensive affairs with a couple of its cousins - Discovery and Range Rover!! :(

Have 3.0s on order - not fully confirmed spec as yet and will be interested to read feeds on production issues as had call from dealer hinting at earlier than October delivery (as originally quoted)...

Also wrestling with 20" or 22" - see so many 22" on other cars which have been badly curbed - have 19" and a lot of rubber on my Range Rover now - curbs are NOT an issue ...

Anyway - look forward to some interesting topics.

Ian

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome Ian,

Lots of good content to search through and contribute on now in the forum and some interesting characters as well :shock:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
We're men. We don't worry about kerbing as that's something bad drivers and women do...
Until we do it then curse loudest.
I did it a few weeks ago on my Xf. Gutted.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Oh and welcome :)
Personally I've gone with the the 22s and won't worry about Kerbing them at all.....until.
That's what cameras are for :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
We're men. We don't worry about kerbing as that's something bad drivers and women do...
Until we do it then curse loudest.
I did it a few weeks ago on my Xf. Gutted.
I live in a town with really narrow street and have managed to do all four over the last three years, it's now going to cost £400 to get them sorted before I sell it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts