Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>No Issues At All</t>

Votes: 18 35.3%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was mentioned on the other poll i started about if there was a pattern of build issues around certain months so i have started the poll for people with issues to register there month of build and issues, please not this is the month of build and not necessary the month you picked the car up if you know this is different.

If your lucky to have no issues then vote no issues.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Erm, 'scuse me for asking, please, but how can someone already have an issue with their car if it hasn't been built yet? . . . november 2016, 1 vote??? . . . don't think that's happened yet, unless we've got a time traveller here :shock: . . and why is december listed? :? . . confusing! :roll:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I hope to tick No issues at all when I get my F-Pace in December ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
catwoman said:
Erm, 'scuse me for asking, please, but how can someone already have an issue with their car if it hasn't been built yet? . . . november 2016, 1 vote??? . . . don't think that's happened yet, unless we've got a time traveller here :shock: . . and why is december listed? :? . . confusing! :roll:
LOL yes your right

·
Registered
118 Posts
38% with no issues(yet lol) not very good could you imagine McDonald's surviving if less than 4 out of 10 customers were happy ???? McDonald's know how to sell a bad product well ! Right now jaguar are selling a bad product and people are starting to realise all the problems that are coming with the car .. Mistakes are made in life but if you don't learn by your first mistake you should change your occupation EVERY day is a learning day but not with jaguar at the moment

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ro66ter said:
38% with no issues(yet lol) not very good could you imagine McDonald's surviving if less than 4 out of 10 customers were happy ???? McDonald's know how to sell a bad product well ! Right now jaguar are selling a bad product and people are starting to realise all the problems that are coming with the car .. Mistakes are made in life but if you don't learn by your first mistake you should change your occupation EVERY day is a learning day but not with jaguar at the moment
Very true, you would hope it would be less then 5% if you were the manufactures.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
I think the person who voted November must work in McDonalds!!
:lol: Yes possibly didn't understand the question, maybe he was referring to his 6 month rejection date!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
or maybe someone has voted in advance knowing there car will have at best a 50/50 chance of being fault free.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
or maybe someone has voted in advance knowing there car will have at best a 50/50 chance of being fault free.
They are optimistic 50:50!! I'd be happy with that!!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
They are optimistic 50:50!! I'd be happy with that!!
Looking at the chart with 11 no issues and 20 issues i guess a 1 in 3 chance of it being untroubled.

G

·
I think the other thing to remember here, is a poll of 39 people out of some 2000 to 3000 cars delivered (Sure I saw a post with that sort of figure delivered up to September). It maybe that people only seek out forums when they are looking for issues, so in fact there is only 23 cars with issues which would = 99.9% satisfaction rate :D

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rsport_paul said:
I think the other thing to remember here, is a poll of 39 people out of some 2000 to 3000 cars delivered (Sure I saw a post with that sort of figure delivered up to September). It maybe that people only seek out forums when they are looking for issues, so in fact there is only 23 cars with issues which would = 99.9% satisfaction rate :D
Thats wishful thinking, it could be 99.9% dis-satisfaction as well. :eek:

G

·
Jagfpacejk said:
rsport_paul said:
Thats wishful thinking, it could be 99.9% dis-satisfaction as well. :eek:
yes that's the other way to look at it!

Stats are only as good as the data they are drawn from!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Those results have not quite gone the way most people would have expected I would imagine.. more problems appearing the later the car was made, and almost as many without problems as with.
Interesting...,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts